Throughout the entirety of this document, the following words will be used to define the parties involved:
- ‘we’ will be used to define the developers of https://www.aidanm.com
- ‘you’ will be used to define the reader of this document
- ‘Google’ will be used to define Google LLC.
- ‘Apple’ will be used to define Apple Inc.
- ‘Site’ will be used to define the website https://www.aidanm.com
The purpose of using such words is to make the document easier to be read and understood by all parties involved. This document outlines how we will use your data and any rights you have with editing, viewing and deleting your data.
How we may use the information we collect
Information you supply to us.
The information you supply to us in the form is as follows:
- Your email address
- Your full name
- A confirmation that you have written this document
We have added Google Forms (https://forms.google.com/) to the site receive information from yourself. To see the way Google Forms collects data to be used for the site, please visit http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS.
We will use this information to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us:
- We may send occasional emails to inform you of future steps you should take to receive
Information we automatically collect about you.
We work in cooperation with products developed by Google to provide a better experience for you as a user of the site. We do not automatically obtain data, however we have added Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com/) To see the way Google collects data to be used for the site, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
We will use this information to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- To view how users interact with the site.
- To see users’ demographics
- To increase site conversion rates. Conversion rates are objectives that we set out for our uses to achieve and some examples are displayed below:
- For every 50 people that access the site, 1 person downloads my CV
- Achieve 100 monthly users
- Get a user return rate of 0.1%
- Have an increase in United Kingdom users
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on one of Google’s secure servers. We use the trusted third party website and hosting provider Google Sites (https://sites.google.com) to facilitate the running of this website. Google meet high data protection and security standards.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. However, we will be using the data you have provided to register you as a beta user on either Google Play (a Google Product) if you have completed the Munch Android Beta Form (https://www.aidanm.com/projects/2019/munch/android) or Apple Testflight (an Apple product) if you have completed the Munch iOS Beta Form (https://www.aidanm.com/projects/2019/munch/ios).
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to contact.aidanm.com. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).